Best Turbos™ is an automotive repair company specializing in reconditioning and replacement of turbochargers, mainly for BMW, Land Rover and other cars. We are based in Oldbury, West Midlands, approximately 6 miles from Birmingham, in the heart of the UK.
What we do
The service we provide includes:
• Electronic turbo actuator repair
• Reconditioning and fitting of turbochargers
• Turbocharger sales
Why choose us
We offer high quality turbochargers-regeneration and fitting service at affordable prices.
Please call our dedicated team on 01214190058 or 01212380161 for a free quote today.
Our technicians have expertise and extensive experience in repair and fitting turbochargers for BMW, Land Rover and other cars.
Why we are better than our competitors
Our service characterizes reliability, accuracy and attention to detail. We aim to build a long term trusting relationship with our customers. We are the only one company that provides their customers with photographic evidence of a service carried out in their car.
We use the latest diagnostic equipment in our workshop. This allows our company to provide service at the highest level and our staff to constantly improve their skills to match the market’s requirements. It also gives our customers piece of mind they need in their busy lives.
Our workshop is well – equipped, clean with CCTV cameras in operation 24/7 to ensure your BMW is in capable and safe hands.
We are a very busy workshop; however, we do understand that your time is precious; therefore, we do our best to ensure that your waiting time is reduced to an absolute minimum. It normally takes one working day to recondition and fit a turbocharger in your car subject to parts availability. Some customers decide to leave their vehicle and come back to collect it the next day, others choose to wait in our waiting room area and have a hot meal and drink.
Please Check Out: Best Turbos Reviews
Line: 01214190058 or 01212380161
Mobile: 07552750750 or 07734443832
Turbo replacement, installation, fitting by Best Turbos™:
- Change engine oil and filter to your cars specifications
- Remove oil and clean and flush before refitting
- Clean turbo oil feed pipes
- Check and replace when required your feed and drainline pipes to ensure correct oil flow
- Prepare turbo with new, oil before connecting the oil inlet pipe
- Replace gaskets that are damaged or worn.
- Evaluate the turbo at when the engine is running idle for a few minutes before increasing revs.
- Road test and check for blowing and leaks in the connections.
- Always consult a professional like us here at Best Turbos™ because we are one of the best at what we do.
- We supply, recondition and fit and we also offer a recovery service for your car or van.
Send us your email address and we will send you a progress report and photos explaining what problems we encountered with your turbo and how we have combated the problems we found.
Best Turbos™ – are specialists in turbocharger repairs, turbocharger replacement, turbocharger reconditioning, turbocharger rebuild and turbocharger fitting United Kingdom
Best Turbos™ customer service provide telephone advice on any problems of fitting, fault-finding & diagnosis of any common faults turbo problems for : BMW, Audi, Citroen, Volkswagen, Skoda, Seat, Jaguar, Mercedes, Ford, Vauxhall, Land Rover, Renault, Peugeot, Fiat, Daihatsu,Toyota, Mazda, GM, KIA and Jeep.
We repair Garrett, Holset, Schwitzer, KKK, Mitsubishi, IHI and Borg Warner turbochargers. We will give each turbo a lifetime warranty if you can commit to regular service checks at our workshop or a standard 24 month guarantee on all our reconditioned turbo chargers. A certificate of testing comes with each turbo.
* Please be aware, this does not mean we have branches in fallowing cities
Best Turbos™ is a UK based engineering company specialising in the manufacture of turbochargers